Wednesday, January 4, 2012

hang the jury

You could search me
but I’m thinking you won’t.
You could make all of this
go away, but I’m hoping you don’t
So, arrest me with your eyes
The case against me,
casually summarize.
witnesses that name me;
evidence to frame me
is strictly circumstantial.
Coincidences, mainly;
But I have my own alibis
and your insinuations
may not stick.
The jury has a price
so even if we go to trial
I’ll risk rolling the dice
The Judge and I are thick
as thick any thieves.
The bailiff has my back
and a dirty trick or two
up his own sleeves.
I’m not above taking down
a bird of my own feather.
Internal affairs can get complex
especially if the two suspects
are caught in this thing together.




[who is reading? please feel feel to comment constructively.]

No comments:

Post a Comment