Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Not From Me


The words I want to say
would mean the world to you;
The things that I would do   
would make your dreams come true;
The feelings that I have within
could set you free; could set you free.
Coming from him, that is,
but not from me. No, not from me.

He’ll never do what I would do for you
He doesn’t feel the love I feel inside
the words I can’t contain
He’ll never think to say.
And you won’t have it any other way.
No, you won’t have it any other way.

For you consider
me a friend
While my whole world comes to an end.
And he’s the only one your heartaches for
forevermore, forevermore.

So this is how it shall remain
for me and you; with you and him.
The circumstance remains unchanged.

Love lives alone in hearts estranged.


[who is reading? please feel feel to comment constructively.]  

No comments:

Post a Comment